Contribute to the BBC&S Scholarship Campaign
BBC Foundation launched a five year campaign in fall 2008 to increase endowed and annually funded scholarships. The money will help Baptist Bible College & Seminary students with educational costs.
Our students are preparing for lifetime ministry. They need your help to graduate debt-free so they can enter ministry more quickly.
Your gift will impact generations of students who will spiritually impact people around the world.
You can participate by:
• Creating a named endowment
• Contributing to the Ministry Leaders Endowment
• Making a annually funded scholarship
Goals by May 2013
• $3 million in endowed scholarships, producing $120,000
• $3 million in estate commitments for endowments
• 100 annually funded scholarships, generating $200,000
• Tuition & fees 1932: $1 per semester
• Tuition & fees today: $15,840 per year for College students
• Estimated annual student income: $7,560 (pre-tax)
• Total student loans since July 2004: $17,939,505
• Average student loans at graduation: Over $20,000
• Endowments: 39 at $1.3 million, creating $52,000 in scholarships
• Annually funded scholarships: 13, creating $80,000 in scholarships
Get answers to frequently asked questions here.
Click here for more information on endowments and annually funded scholarships.
Click here to contact a representative for more information.